You will manage cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of Toshiba Solid State Drives, technologies, features, and services. You will plan and direct qualification schedules. Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through final delivery. Organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product/program/project on schedule and within constraints of performance criteria, design elements, quality, schedule, and features.
The role will involve managing the relationship between the Customer Technical Support team (CTS) and other Toshiba cross-functional teams comprised of team members from sales, engineering, quality, marketing, legal, etc. towards the successful development and deployment of projects under very tight and overlapping schedules. Coordinate with other groups in Toshiba to develop schedules and deliver products to customers for qualification.
This opportunity requires an energetic, experienced self-starter with a history of successful major programs or projects and increasing levels of responsibility. It also requires engagement with all levels within the business as a facilitator and champion; to plan, organize, track and communicate.
Our ideal candidate has proven ability to develop detailed plans for complex projects that involve challenging requirements, multiple office locations and hard deadlines as well as deep understanding of project management principles.
At Toshiba, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment. If you’re looking to make an impact, Toshiba the place for you!
- Coordinate all areas of the business in preparation for the qualification of new products or services.
- Understand and assess critical paths and dependencies for delivering products and services.
- Facilitate discussions between Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Customer Technical Support teams.
- Optimize and integrate policies, processes, business rules and metrics
- Drives definition of business and operational metrics, measurement of analysis and reporting
- Creates and delivers clear and insightful materials to internal organizations and executives
- Understand and coordinate sequencing of qualification schedules and resource planning to accomplish progress.
- Aggregate, organize, and synthesize program and project information in order to communicate with extended team and management
- Prepares and presents milestone reviews to upper level management with input from project teams Requirements
- Candidates must possess the ability to build an excellent rapport with internal constituents; other program managers, product managers; engineers and technologists with a variety of personalities and styles.
- Strong program and project management skills.
- Proven experience managing complex projects to successful completion including the ability to navigate complex environments and work with interdisciplinary teams and effectively communicate priorities, delivery expectations, risks and concerns to senior management.
- Define and/or modify processes rather than applying what exists today.
- Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines.
- High tolerance for ambiguity.
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented and to use analysis to drive decisions.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix-style organizational structure to motivate and influence others.
- 8-10 years’ experience working in Sales, Business, Customer Success Operations
- Experience should include 5-7 years or more of experience in managing multiple large, multi-disciplinary cross-functional projects. Previous experience must include responsibilities such as project planning, data analysis and managing overall schedule(s), priorities, issues, communication with key clients and project stakeholders, risk management, and the drive necessary to move the project towards successful completion
- Management experience with a team of Program/Product managers
- Expertise in standardizing and optimizing business processes and project management
- Demonstrated understanding of the purpose, roles and responsibilities and contributions of functions such as Sales, Marketing, BUs, Legal, Finance, Operations and IT
- Proven ability to define, measure and report performance outcomes
- Skilled at data extraction, analysis and incorporation into recommendations, business cases, etc.
- Excellent cross-functional rapport and relationship building skills
- Ability to deliver repeatedly in high-growth and ambiguous environments
- Prefer previous experience with CRM, data analysis or dashboard software.
- Strong spoken, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project and a strong fundamentals of PMP philosophies and execution.
- Expertise PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
- PMP, Agile or Scum certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected